This week it officially felt like winter here in DC. All of the leaves are gone, the evenings got down into the 30s and my body officially craves hot yoga every hour of the day. I spent the last 48 hours nursing a bad case of sciatica (intense lower back + nerve pain) and doing a lot of planning for 2017. We are heading up to NYC for the weekend to visit some of our best friends and my brother and I am so excited to see everyone!
Here are some of my favorite finds from this week:
- There is no better time to stock up on immune-boosting superfoods, and this is my new brand crush. Can we talk about that packaging?
- I’ve been shifting away from Lululemon lately and have quickly found my new athleisure brand crush. Have you heard of Outdoor Voices?
- I fell in love with kefir soda when I was home a couple of months ago so we are going to attempt making our own. Full of gut-friendly probiotics, we are using this kit to get us started.
- My favorite deodorant got a re-brand and I am obsessed. Good job, Erbaviva!
- Not that I need any more reusable water bottles, but this charcoal-filtered bottle would be on my wish-list if I did. It also comes in a carafe size which would surely be the talk of any dinner party.