Ah, rainy Mondays, how I love to love you. We flew back from Florida super early this morning and were greeted by an incredibly gray, rainy day here in the city. I have a busy week of teaching and getting back into the groove of things is always hard when the weather is basically begging you to stay inside and take long naps. I typically have a hard time sitting still, but today has been different, and I’ve spent a lot of time listening to some of my rainy day music while I make a huge batch of minestrone soup, read my book and plan out some upcoming travels (more to come in that department).
I love moody music on a wet, winter day and this is the epitome of that. Enjoy!
You can listen to this playlist here.
- All in Forms – Bonobo
- Finally Moving – Pretty Lights
- Beauty Beats – Beats Antique
- Moon – Little People
- Starve the Ego, Feed the Soul – The Glitch Mob
- Fleur Blanche – Orsten
- Sweet Talk – Kito & Reija Lee
- Ho Hey – Xiren
- Night Section – Data Romance
- 100 Billion Stars – Lux
- Hayling – FC Kahuna
- Teardrop – Massive Attack
- They Move On – This Will Destroy You
- Weightless – Marconi Union